Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Graduation tickers

Monday, November 8, 2010

7 Reasons Why I Love Blogging !



Blogging is an activity that is so efficient and communications into one device or equipment of interest, where it is widely used by various purpose.It also widely used for marketing purposes on behalf of advertising. Blogging has become so popular among the current generation of youth and to share ideas, opinions, and to provide guidance or tutorial in the various fields.Sharing knowledge and information is very important advantage in blogging.Dalam Meanwhile, other benefits may be obtained from blogging is the 'self-marketing', community building, better customer service, the writing is interesting, the establishment of social and communication techniques is better.Why I like blogging? What's blogging? Many people ask this question to me. Below I listed some reasons I blogging:

1.I am the ICT
- Since the age of 11years old I know computers and the Internet. After that I continued studying at secondary school in Computer class when i was 16years old. During these two years of study, I learned many knowledge about computer science as programming, project management of ICT, databases, data networks, the history of computer and other. So this blog is one of the ICT branch, so for me as a person has a personal duty to ICT website / blog itself to be able to follow the latest ICT technology.

2.Leisure contents
- As I was stay at home even Internet access. Nearly 24 hours of internet access. I never want to surf the internet without purpose, so it's better for me blogging downtime at work or at the time of leave.

3.Sharing knowledge
- With all the blogging I can share knowledge and information that I found from the internet or other resources to all. Through this partnership indirectly I made a little practice and if I post a good example in religious matters,

4.Got a new friend among Bloggers
- Through this activity I can be lot of new friends among the bloggers, all of whom have specific skills and share expertise in their respective blogs. Among them is great in the field of Internet Marketing, Money Blogging, ICT, Motivational, Religious, Trade gold and assorted other than their personal stories. Although most of these bloggers never meet face-to-face, but the result of this activity is to publish a silarurrahim a close relationship, and there also we will see if there is no direct provision and to add different types of friends through blogging.

5.Build credibility
- It is a bit much to build the credibility of a person, focus on priority post I was more focused on the internet, such as review sites or blogs of interest to be visited and also the latest ICT technology. So indirectly I was able to build credibility as a so-called ICT experts, regardless of the update this blog I can also update knowledge in ICT in seeking the resources to write a post.

6.Train yourself to be a creative
- According to the well-known motivation expert, Dr. HM Tuah, wrote to train us to be more creative. This is because a blogger have to think of ideas what to put in the blog for the benefit of visitors. Without the idea that bloggers may not be written.

7.Hobby as a side income
- In doing a hobby, it is better if the hobby can also provide benefits and results for example in finance, not to be rich, but as a spur and side income. Through our blogging activities to some opinions of the adsense ads, rental ads, affiliate ads, contests, writing reviews and many more.

anda hebatt ! shout sini ! =))

No comments: